Are you ready to take the next step in your entrepreneurial adventure? You’ve come to the right place. As the global thought leader on entrepreneurship, the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) supports 11,000+ leading entrepreneurs around the world, everywhere from San Francisco to Shanghai.
If you want to participate in EO’s tradition of entrepreneurial excellence, and you’ve fulfilled the entry requirements, it’s time to look at the application process:
- Application Review: You must first apply to their local chapter, where local leadership will ensure you meet the EO membership criteria.
- Chapter Communication: Upon submitting your application, your local chapter will schedule an interview with you to decide on the status of your potential membership.
- EO Access: If you are accepted by the local chapter, you will gain access to Forum, chapter and Global events, as well as a wide variety of other exclusive benefits.
- Orientation and Training: Within your first three months, you will receive an EO orientation, which will include a welcome package and introductory calls from Global staff. You will also go through Forum training and be placed in a Forum.
- Member Dues: EO annual dues are US Dollar $1900.00 and are due at the beginning of each fiscal year, which is July 1st. Fees are based on a monthly pro-rated schedule. New members pay a one-time initiation fee of USD $1500.00. EO Raleigh Durham annual dues $1500.00. (Dues are subject to change)
- Contact EO Raleigh Durham's Chapter Manager at Admin@eoraleigh.com with questions.